Quarkly is a tool for creating websites, landing pages, and web applications. It combines a visual editor, an integrated development environment, and a website builder. It allows developers to add business logic as well as code their own components, which are then available in the visual editor.
All Quarkly projects are based on React components and the @quarkly/atomize library. Every single primitive on the editor's layout is ready-to-use and reusable code.
- Add descriptions for component properties;
- Display component properties on the right panel of the visual editor in the form of controls;
- Use overrides for:
- naming subcomponents;
- selecting and editing subcomponents in the visual editor;
- adding different states.
- Define effects (pseudo classes) for different states;
- Apply style variables from the project theme;
- Import other components from NPM or an embedded catalog.